- This event has passed.
4 Year Anniversary Party
October 6, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Big Lick Brewing Company is turning 4 years old this fall and we’re throwing a big party so you can celebrate with us! Join us on Saturday, October 6th from 12 – 10 pm for our 4 Year Anniversary Party, featuring live music throughout the entire day and several local food trucks serving up delicious food! We’ll also have several limited small batch beers on tap while they last!
Our food trucks for the day will be
– Hanu Truck (Korean BBQ)
– Longfin Grill (Burgers, BBQ, wraps and more!)
– Rick’s Wrap It Up (Wraps, Wings and more!)
Our live music for the day will be
– The Thrillbillyz, 12 – 3 pm, outdoor stage
– True North, 3:30 – 6:30 pm, indoor stage
– Monster Atlantic, 7 – 10 pm, outdoor stage
Admission for beer drinkers is $15 at the door, which includes two beer tickets (good for two full pours of any beer!) and a “keep this coupon” ticket that you can redeem for your souvenir anniversary pint glass when you are ready to leave for the day! Admission for non-beer drinkers, children and DD’s is FREE!
– NO PARKING AT THE BREWERY! Our parking lot will be used by our food trucks and as additional event space. Please park in the Roanoke City garage between Campbell Ave and Salem Ave, just a short walk away from the brewery.
– NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED! This is a serious violation of Virginia ABC law and anyone found to be in violation will be asked to leave immediately.
– We are a dog friendly brewery, but please leave your furry friends at home! This event will be crowded and is not an ideal environment for pets.
– You will need to bring a valid photo ID with you to gain entry to the event and receive a green 21+ age verified wristband.
– We will NOT be pouring flights or half pours, full pours only! Additionally, we will not be filling growlers or crowlers this day.
– Feel free to bring event chairs with you so you have a guaranteed seat! Event chairs can be set up outside in the beer garden or in the parking lot.
We look forward to celebrating our big day with you!
Event photo credit 📷: Sarah Davis Dean