Please read through the following information carefully for on site consumption starting 5/15/2020 at 2pm, as we have new guidelines that we will be following as well as new policies that we are asking all of our patrons to abide by.
The health and safety of our staff and customers will always be our top priority. For that reason, we have decided to implement the following measures:
- For Phase One, our business hours will be 2 pm – 8 pm every day of the week (closed Tuesdays) and 12 pm – 6 pm on Sundays.
- We will continue accepting online orders for brewery curbside pickup and local delivery at ToastTab.com/BLBC every day we are open. Feel free to utilize our contactless curbside pickup option!
- The number of customers allowed in the outdoor beer garden is currently 75. This is approximately 30% of our normal beer garden capacity and the maximum number of people we currently feel comfortable hosting at one time.
- All patrons are highly encouraged to wear a facial covering/mask while waiting in line for beer and traveling to and from the restrooms.
- During Phase One, our brewery will be strictly 21+ only. While we are normally family friendly, we feel it is best not to allow children and minors at this time.
- No more than 10 people will be permitted to sit around any individual table, fire pit, or area at a time. Further, no more than 10 people will be permitted inside the brewery at a time.
- No more than 2 people will be permitted inside the Men’s and Women’s restrooms at a time. We will have a separate entrance and exit for people to access our restrooms. Please use the two doors on the side of our building that go through the private event room.
- Please stand on the X’s marked on the floor at six feet intervals starting at the front of the bar and continuing out the front doors to allow for social distancing while waiting in line for beer. Additionally, we’ll mark X’s on the floor for the restroom line.
- Single use plastic cups will be used under Phase One. We are also temporarily suspending giving out samples of beer.
- Cash payments will be accepted, but are highly discouraged at this time. Please consider using only debit/credit cards and BLBC gift certificates.
- Printed beer menus will not be utilized at this time. You can always access our up to date Untappd beer menu online at our website, BigLickBrewingCo.com/On-Tap as well as on the Untappd mobile app itself. Copies of our menu will be also be posted on our front doors.
- Well behaved dogs that are kept on a leash and monitored by their owner(s) at all times are permitted.
Please understand that all of this is in the best interest of everyone’s safety.
Beer Garden Hours (Weather Permitting): Mon 2-8pm, Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat 2-8pm, Sun 12-6pm
Takeout Hours: Mon 2-8pm, Wed/Thur/Fri 2-8pm, Sat/Sun 12-6pm
Delivery Hours: Mon 2:30-7pm, Wed/Thur/Fri 2:30-7pm, Sat/Sun 12:30-5pm
PICKUP: When you place your order, select a pick up time and then we will prepare your order. Upon arrival, have your order number and state license ready. We encourage you to indicate Curbside Pickup. Your license must match the name on the order. Give us a call during business hours at 540-562-8383 or contact us. Stay safe out there!
DELIVERIES: When the driver arrives, have your state license ready to show to the driver.
Downtown Roanoke’s Premier Craft Beer Experience
Good Beer Brings People Together
Originally Roanoke’s first Nano Brewery, our success has been built slowly through the development of quality beers, brewed with the best ingredients, by people using state of the art equipment.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.