Effective 07/01/2020 – Phase Three Guidelines
Please read through the following information carefully for on site consumption under Virginia’s Phase Three plan starting 07/01/2020 as we have new guidelines that we will be following as well as new policies that we are asking all of our patrons to abide by.
The health and safety of our staff and customers will always be our top priority. For that reason, we have decided to implement the following measures:
- Our Phase Three business hours will be 4 pm – 9 pm Monday thru Thursday (closed Tuesdays), 2 – 10 pm on Fridays, 1 – 10 pm on Saturdays and 12 pm – 6 pm on Sundays.
- We will no longer be accepting online orders for brewery pickup and local delivery. HOWEVER, you can still call us here at the brewery anytime during our business hours and place a TO-GO beer order for brewery pickup! We will happily still accommodate curb side pickup!
We are still capping the number of patrons in our taproom at 70 people at a time in order to maintain social distancing between separate parties.
Currently, there may be no more than 10 people in a group.
- The on-site sale, possession and consumption of alcohol is currently prohibited after 10 pm, per Virginia Executive Order. All beers must be finished by 10 pm or they will be forfeited.
- All indoor and outdoor seating is on a first come, first served basis. We do not take reservations.
- We are not permitting any bar seating under Phase Three.
- No tables or chairs may be moved or pulled together! All tables have been placed strategically to maintain social distancing.
- Per Virginia Executive Order, patrons are REQUIRED to wear a facial covering/mask while INSIDE the brewery at all times. Masks are NOT required to be worn when seated at a table inside or at anytime you are outside in the beer garden. No Mask, no service. If you cannot wear a mask, request one of our bartenders to take your order outside with our mobile tablet. Once you exit our building or sit down at an indoor table, you are free to remove your mask.
- Starting with Phase Three, we are removing the 21+ age restriction for all indoor and outdoor seating. HOWEVER, all children/minors must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. Additionally, they must be seated at a table at all times. There is to be no running around or horse play.
- Well behaved dogs that are kept on a leash and monitored by their owner(s) at all times are permitted.
- No more than 2 people will be permitted inside the Men’s and Women’s restrooms at a time.
- There will be X’s marked on the floor at six feet intervals starting at the front of the bar and continuing out the front doors to allow for social distancing while waiting in line for beer. Additionally, we have marked X’s on the floor for the restroom line.
- We will resume serving beer in our glassware for Phase Three instead of single use plastic cups. However, we are still not doing any flights or beer samples at this time.
- We will also resume filling personal growlers that are brought in to us, since Phase Three lifts that restriction. All personal growlers will be soaked in a sink of sanitizer for 30 seconds before being filled.
- Cash will be accepted, but is highly discouraged. Please consider using only debit/credit cards and BLBC gift certificates.
- We will not be utilizing reusable printed beer menus. You can always access our up to date Untappd beer menu online at our website, BigLickBrewingCo.com/On-Tap as well as on the Untappd mobile app itself. A chalk board of our menu will be also be posted outside of the front doors.
Please be kind and respectful to our staff and all other brewery patrons. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We also reserve the right to make any changes to any of the above policies at any time should the need arise.
Please understand that all of this is in the best interest of everyone’s safety. Thank you all in advance for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate this temporary new “normal” together. We look forward to seeing and serving you soon!
Your friends at BLBC
Beer Garden & Taproom Hours
(Weather Permitting for Beer Garden seating): Mon 4-9pm, Wed/Thur 4-9pm, Fri 2-10pm, Sat 1-10pm and Sun 12-6pm
Downtown Roanoke’s Premier Craft Beer Experience
Good Beer Brings People Together
Originally Roanoke’s first Nano Brewery, our success has been built slowly through the development of quality beers, brewed with the best ingredients, by people using state of the art equipment.